Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

summer challenge - week 4

Week 4 already and nothing has changed, seriously nothing.  I am trying not to get discouraged, instead I have shifted my goal to something more reasonable.  I mean in an ideal world I would have quickly dropped 10 pounds in just a couple weeks with minimal effort - heck in an ideal world I would naturally be at my goal weight period.  Well this isn't an ideal world so I have to be realistic.  I am not ready to completely overhaul my whole lifestyle just to meet my weight loss goals.  I eat pretty healthy on a regular basis so I know all I am missing is a consistent workout schedule.  I can do that.  I need to tweak the life I am living now to include time to workout as much as possible and I know I will meet my goal in just a couple months.  

So this challenge is gonna turn into a fall challenge starting September 20 (right after Kevin and I get back from our romantic weekend away).  I intend to reach my goal weight by Christmas and just focus on eating healthy and working out.  Woohoo I can do it!  Here is my week 4 summary:

Workout: ummmmmmm what workouts?
Food Journal: maintained 5 entries (meh...)
Thought of the week: I need to be realistic in my goals

0 comments: