Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

lace that s*^t up

I am seriously loving laced up boots for fall.  I have been eying a couple pairs and I think I may have found the ones!  All the detailing really makes these boots to die for.  Now the difficult decision is whether I should get a black pair or a brown pair... which will be more versatile?
For once I think I may be leaning towards the brown - very unlike me.

All I am thinking about these days is dressing for fall, fall, FALL.  I couldn't be more excited for cooler weather, layers and boots!!!

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

hi megan! I just stumbled upon your sweet little blog today and couldn't help but hit the follow button! I look forward to following your adventures in the future! xo kate

Unknown said...

hi kate! i am so happy you like my blog enough to follow, it really means a lot to me! do you have a blog? xo megan