Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

summer "get my butt in shape" challenge.

So I mentioned in a post a couple weeks back that I was planning a little summer challenge for myself so here it is.  Over the past couple months I have completely ignored the gym and haven't been great about maintaining a healthy balanced diet so for the next two months I am kicking myself back into gear.  My ultimate goal is to lose 15 pounds (though I would be happy to lose 10) by September 17 for my anniversary trip with Kevin.

Every Sunday I will do a weekly re-cap of how many times I worked out, how many days I followed my eating plan, how I have been feeling overall and a weekly positive thought to keep myself optimistic about the process.  I will also include my weight every two weeks. 

I know that my weight is not a direct reflection of my progress so if I don't lose a my goal weight by September I wont be disappointed because I will have gotten myself back into a healthy workout and eating routine.  Overall I just want to be a happier, healthier and at least a little thinner version of myself at the end of this challenge.

Some of my more devoted readers may have noticed that I haven't done an outfit shot in a while.  I don't think I will be doing many outfit posts for the next month or two because honestly I just don't feel like I look that great these days.  I have many new things to show off and I can't wait to drop a couple pounds and get back into dressing myself up.  Here are some of the goodies I can't wait to style:

1 comments:

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

Good luck with the plan. I found that blogging my progress made me more accountable and it worked for me. I'm definitely supporting you and can't wait till you feel like you're back in outfit posting mode!