Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

cake forearms.

Phew the weekend before last was the best weekend ever!  It was so full of great music, good friends and lots of dancing. So Friday night (6/18) was my brother's concert in Brooklyn.  Kevin, Cobe, Max, Alex and I gathered at our apartment and then headed to Brooklyn on the subway.  We got off the L in Brooklyn in the middle of the warehouse district, it was a little sketchy but we kept going until we came across 538 Johnson Ave.  After climbing very graffiti covered stairs and strolling down a graffiti covered hallway we stepped foot into Lou's huge loft apartment.  My brother's were setting up all their gear on the stage in the living room area. 
It was so awesome to see my brothers on my birthday!!!  I love them both so much and I am so happy Nick is home for the summer.  I can't wait to see much more of them in the next couple months.

0 comments: