Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

new beginnings

2011 is going to be a new beginning for me.  Not just because it is a new year but also because I quit my job last week (yikes) and will spend the beginning of 2011 hunting for a new one.  I have been very unhappy with my current job for over a year and I finally reached my breaking point.  Kevin really helped me decide that it was time for me to quit and start the new year with a better attitude.  I could not be luckier to have the most wonderful, understanding and supportive fiance!  My new job at the beginning of 2011 will be finding a new job, haha.  I really need to take some time to think hard about what I want to be doing so I don't go from one job I don't like to another one I don't like.  I am really looking forward to doing a little soul searching:)

So many wonderful things will happen to me in 2011!  I will lose weight (I am not allowing myself the option of wimping out on this one - it WILL happen), I will find a new job, Kevin and I will move into a new apartment and Kevin and I will become HUSBAND and WIFE.  I am so excited about every one of these things and I just can't wait to get 2011 started.

I hope everyone else is as excited about 2011 as I am!

0 comments: