Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

summer challenge... week 1?

Is it cheating to start my summer workout challenge from the beginning again?  I sure hope not because that is what I am doing, haha.  The month of July was pretty crazy and emotionally draining with the move and some other stuff going on in my life so working out was not on my agenda.  Now that we are two weeks into August and my 4 year anniversary vacation with Kevin (first vacation we have ever taken together) is just a month away I have to seriously kick my butt into gear.

This week went surprisingly well.  I am not quite sure what happened to make me more motivated than I have been in months, but I am so happy that I have gotten back to the gym.  I had forgotten how great I feel when I am working out on a regular basis.  I am finally feeling excited about this challenge.  Here is my week one summery:

Workouts: 5
Food Journal: maintained 7 entries
Thought of the week: I am strong enough to do this!

0 comments: