Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

an italian love affair.

My dad goes to the Amalfi coast in Italy every summer to teach a watercolor course to Hotchkiss students.  Even though he has to keep track of a bunch of high school students it always seems like such a dreamy trip.  I LOVE looking at all the watercolors he does on the trip.  I have one of his watercolors hanging in my living room and it is my favorite piece of artwork (well it's a tie with the large charcoal thistle drawing my brother gave me - I love my family art).  I will have to take some pictures of the artwork Kevin and I have and do a little post about that some other time.  

Anyway back to Italy... My dad always brings back presents for everyone in my family and the present he brought me this year is hands down the best present he has gotten me.  I am head over heels in love with this GORGEOUS, GREEN, ITALIAN LEATHER handbag:
Isn't it just to die for?!?!?!  I feel as though this bag was made for me.  I use it every single day and just love how soft it is.  I have never owned any real leather before, I feel so chic!  So thank you thank you thank you sooooooooo much dad for the greatest present ever.  It makes me think about you every day (not that I didn't already).

0 comments: