Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

when life give you lemons...

...burst into tears because you wanted limes and throw them at the person closest to you.  July has been hard, like really hard.  The packing/moving/unpacking/getting new furniture/assembling new furniture/living amongst boxes has my stress levels through the roof and I fear I am inching closer and closer to my breaking point.  On top of all that I have really reached my wits end with my job, but the thought of looking for a new job completely freaks me out.  It kinda feels like all the walls are closing in on me and I just want everything to STOP!  Can life please just pause so that I can get myself grounded again?  I haven't even started my summer workout challenge and I am feeling so guilty about it.  I fear that the time between now and Kevin and my anniversary trip is getting smaller and smaller and I will just end up sitting on a beach chair, looking like an albino whale scaring everyone else at the Sagamore.  

I really want to get out of this funk.  I don't like feeling like this and I know this isn't the kind of person I am supposed to be.  This weekend Kevin and I are headed to Lakeville to spend time with my family and get out of this stupid city (just kidding, I love NYC but this heat and moving drama has me needing some country living badly).  Kevin and I haven't eaten a home cooked meal in almost three weeks and I am practically drooling just thinking about all the yummy things I will eat out of my parent's garden.  I can't wait to be home with my family!

Tonight Claudia, Marissa, Kerry and I are going to see Get Him to the Greek and I couldn't be more excited to see these girls and have a good laugh!  I forgot my camera (boo!) but I will try to snap some iPhone pics to post tomorrow. 
Update: No pics, sorry, but the movie was HILARIOUS!!!  I would definitely recommend seeing it if you have a good sense of humor.  I can't wait to add it to my DVD collection.

P.S.  Kevin has been great to me over this past month.  He has been very patient and loving and I couldn't be more thankful to have him by my side.  I am one lucky girl!!! 

0 comments: