Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i'll be back

I know I have been absent from the blogging world for over a week now and I promise I will be back soon to more consistent posting.  Over the past two weeks I have gotten sick and Kevin and I have packed up and moved to a new apartment so blogging has taken a back seat.  I have also packed up my camera cord in some box and have no idea which box that is now so I cannot upload photos till I find that stupid cord, ugh! 

I will be back with a post about our new apartment soon.  Kevin and I are so thrilled with the place but there is definitely a lot of work to be done.  The roof deck is so much bigger than I remember it being, yay!  It is very sad to say goodbye to the apartment that Kevin and I have lived in for two years but we are moving on to bigger (well actually a little smaller) and better things.  I just can't wait to settle into the new apartment and get back into a calmer life routine filled with lots of morning gym trips, grilling and tanning on the roof.  

Is anyone else DYING in this heat?  Please tell me its not going to be 90 degrees and humid all summer!

P.S.  If you noticed that I didn't do a summer challenge post this Sunday please overlook that and please overlook the fact that I probably won't do one this Sunday either.  Life has been a little crazy and stressful and I haven't made my challenge a priority at all so instead of writing about my failures I am just going to do my next post after my first good week (which will be next week, I promise!!!). 

0 comments: