Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

very first outfit post!

Not only do I want this blog to document what goes on in my life but I also want it to document my journey to discover my own personal style. Here is my very first outfit post...

Today was very gloomy rainy day but I think my new coral cardigan really brightened things up. I actually wore my new bright yellow Hunter rain boots for the trek to and from work. I LOVE wearing color, the brighter the better. I have recently discovered skinny belts and I really like how much they can change an outfit.


Cardigan: H&M
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Topshop
Earring: Homemade
Necklace & Belt: shop in Saratoga Springs, NY
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

As you can see I am still figuring this whole taking photos of myself thing. I tried my best today. These photos were taken in my apartment because it was so gross outside and I don't have a tripod so taking photos outside alone isn't possible. I will get Kevin to take some outdoor pictures of me when the weather is really nice. I cannot wait for spring weather to be here to stay.


0 comments: