Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

hotchkiss dinners

So one of the greatest parts about living in New York City is that I get to be close to so many friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I feel blessed to have made so many great friends over the years and while I am not the best at keeping in touch it is great to know that I live so close to so many of them right now. My favorite new tradition my high school friends and I have started is Hotchkiss Dinners. A group of about 5 of us from Hotchkiss started doing monthly dinners about a year ago or maybe 9 months ago, I can't really remember. We rotate who will host the dinner at his/her apartment and we decide what we wanna eat and cook a great meal together. It is such a blast!!! Our group is starting to grow and I just love it. I look forward to these dinners every month. I can't express how amazing it is to get to relax with great friends, drink lots of wine, cook delicious food and just laugh. Last night we had a dinner at (Chris) Ingram's apartment. The menu consisted of caesar salad, garlic bread, spaghetti & meatballs, and a white chocolate cheesecake with strawberries that I made.


I want to make a special shout-out to my love Kevin for cooking most of the meal last night, I helped of course. He is an amazing cook and I love him so much!