Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

marissa makes me look good:)

First I have to thank Marissa for taking these wonderful pictures of me, she's amazing!

Tonight was girly date night. Claudia, Marissa and I went to Dos Caminos for guacamole and margaritas before seeing Shutter Island. Dinner was so good, I love guacamole and nothing helps you forget about the long day at work more than a good old margarita. Yum! Shutter Island was pretty freaky, I didn't see the twist at the end coming at all. It was a little scary getting in bed alone (Kevin was watching some TV) but thankfully I was pretty tired so I fell right asleep. I really love scary movies but going to bed after you have seen one is hard.

Now on to my outfit. I have to start with my Jeffrey Campbell wedges because I am in LOVE with them. Thank you Kevin for getting them for me! They make me about 4 inches taller but are surprisingly comfortable to walk in. I feel so "New York" whenever I wear them - I always see women walking around NYC in super high heels and I am so envious because I wouldn't make it more than two steps out my door before breaking an ankle. The dress has such a great pattern to it. I love that this dress can be styled for winter and spring/summer - most of my wardrobe isn't worn for just one season, I can't afford that many clothes. I added the silver belt to break up the middle of the dress a little bit and then the orange cardigan so I wasn't wearing all navy, white and grey. As I said in my last post, I love wearing bright colors. Lastly, the best part of this outfit is the gorgeous sapphire necklace and sapphire and diamond earrings that were gifts from Kevin, isn't he the best!?!


Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Mango
Tights: We Love Colors
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace & Earrings: The Natural Sapphire Company (gift from Kevin)

I had to include so many photos because I just couldn't decide which ones to leave out, I love them all. The one at the end is Marissa and my favorite! I will try to narrow down the photos more next time.

0 comments: