Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

Does anyone else have trouble coming up with ideas of what you want for Christmas or a Birthday?  I always struggle... granted on any day of the year I can rattle off 10 things I want but when someone seriously asks I usually can't come up with more than just a couple things.  Well this year I actually have a good idea of what I want... maybe it's because I have been trying to save money and therefore haven't bought anything for myself recently.  Here are some things that are at the top of my wishlist...

A large L.L. Bean boat and tote bag, zip-top in purple (perfect carry-on for our honeymoon)
 (via)

Black riding boots... well any boots really.  I recently realized that even though I own a TON of shoes I literally only own 2 pairs of winter shoes... shame on me.
(via)
(via)
(via)
(via)

A new bathing suit or two... for our honeymoon.
(via)
(via)
(via)

A puffy jacket... I can't believe I have gotten away without one for the past few years... the windy NYC winter can be brutal.
(via)
(via)
 (via)

 A sequin skirt and a killer party dress.
(via)
(via)

I could add some more things to this list but I will stop here for now... maybe I'll do a round 2 at some point.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! CHRISTMAS!

I'm just about to make my list! I also do not have black boots! How is that possible?!

Loved looking at all the wedding pics on fb!!!

Monica and Whitney said...

I love that red dress!

Ask the Duplex

sarahannnoel said...

Such a good idea. I'm with Monica and Whitney--love the dress and the collection of boots you found are amazing. I should make a Christmas list like this!

I just found your blog from the comments at Nat the Fat Rat. If you want to come say hi, you can find me and my little family here: Reverie. Hope to talk to you soon!

Love,
S

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

those boots and swim suites are killing it :)LOVE.

sara soda said...

I'm drooling over those black booties! Totally love them!