Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

royal wedding!

Last night my friend Claudia slept over so we could get up at 5am and watch the Royal Wedding.  We had mimosas and bacon and eggs for beakfast.  I don't think there is any better breakfast to start the day.  I wish I had taken pictures!

It was so fun and special to watch the Royal Wedding and know that I was witnessing a moment in history.  It really felt like we were watching a magical movie - so surreal.  Kate's dress was absolutely breathtaking (I had to include a photo).  The lace allowed the dress to feel sexy while still offering enough coverage for the church.  So gorgeous!!!  Kate's sister Pippa also looked incredible!

(via)

Seeing this wedding got me super excited for my wedding this year and also got me pretty nervous. If I was getting goosebumpy and teary watching a wedding on TV how on earth am I going to keep it together for my own wedding?!?! 

It was so worth getting up so early but I am definitely starting to feel it now.  I will get my second wind though because Kevin comes home today and I couldn't be more excited.  He will be at the apartment when I get home from work, eek I can't wait!!!



0 comments: