Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

i'm taking a blogging break

I guess you could say that I have already been taking a break.  There has been a lot going on over here lately.  Between toxic mold drama in our apartment, trying to break our lease with our management company, searching for a new apartment, getting the wedding website in tip top shape, checking other wedding stuff off my super long list, searching searching searching for a job and injuring myself training for the NYC 1/2 marathon I am overwhelmed to say the least.  I have decided to take a little break from my blog until I can get a better grip on everything else going on in my life (that and I haven't done anything exciting enough or worn anything cute enough to blog about).  I hate feeling guilty whenever I look at my neglected blog so I am officially taking some time off.  I will be back when life is a little more under control.  

** peace & love **

0 comments: