Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

going primal

I contemplated whether or not I was going to post my personal challenge on my blog because quite frankly its easier to cheat when I haven't shared my goal with the world, BUT I don't want to give myself the opportunity to cheat.  So here it is... I am issuing myself a 30 days challenge to go primal.  The primal diet is similar to the paleo diet but a little more relaxed.  Basically I am giving up grains, dairy (except eggs), and sugar.  Sounds daunting doesn't it?  I have to admit that I am a little nervous that I won't be able to stick with it for a full 30 days and that I will be miserable but it will be worth it.  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Lisa Adsit said...

I think this is great! and you are inspiring me to do something like this! i feel like i need some discipline in my life!!! good luck babe!