Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

old outfit post.

So this outfit was from two weeks ago. I was pretty happy with the outfit but after looking at these shots I am not so sure. I have the shortest torso and I think this outfit just makes it look extra short and of course my thighs could not be any bigger, blah sorry I shouldn't complain... I am starting my gym routine tomorrow morning (and no this isn't the fifth week in a row I have said that, I promise). I have re-discovered these jeans in my closet which is very exciting - I tend to buy new things and ignore everything I already have - I like how the jeans make my legs look a little bit longer than they actually are because they are short short short.
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
T-Shirt" H&M
Wedges: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Vintage

These pictures were taken at the Carl Shultz Park over on the East River near our apartment. It is a great park that I suspect will become my favorite spot to take outfit shots. There are two dog runs (one for the big dogs and one for the little dogs) that Kevin and I have to check out every time we are in the park. It is too funny to see so many shapes and sizes of dogs playing together - we always leave wanting a different type of dog.

P.S. What is up with my face in these pictures? I'm awkward.

0 comments: