Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

auto show.

First I have to start off by saying that I am such a blog post slacker... it is hard to keep up, ok no it's not but I just always forget to do my posts and then they pile up so I have to do like 5 at a time. I am sure I will get the hang of regular blog posting soon, maybe.

Last weekend (April 3) Kevin and I went to the Auto Show at the Jacob Javits Center. The Jacob Javits Center is ENORMOUS, I couldn't believe how huge it was. It is so crazy to be in a space that big in New York City. There were billions of cars all over the place. It was pretty packed and such a mad house, I kept getting bumped into and stepped on - I know I am short but and I really that invisible? The large crowds definitely were a big test for Kevin and my patience but luckily we both survived, love intact:) Here are some of the photos we took.

We were allowed to get in some of the cars so we made sure to put Kevin in some of the smallest cars we could find.

I was so small compared to some of the trucks.

Oh look what is that in the wilderness?

Some of the cars were super badass... I hope Kevin doesn't expect one of these for his next birthday...

0 comments: