Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

sneak peak of wedding photos

I have mentioned on this blog before that picking a wedding photographer that I loved was SUPER important to me.  After all the wedding fun is done what are you left with... the photos!  I am soooooo happy we got the have Jagger Photography as our wedding photographers.  They were so much fun to work with and did such an incredible job.  I am anxiously waiting to see all the wedding photos, but Heather was nice enough to send me a little 3 photo preview.  I literally screamed when I opened the images... AHHHH THEY ARE AMAZING!!!  

*photo by Jagger Photography*

*photo by Jagger Photography*

I am beyond thrilled with how these 3 photos came out... I mean seriously they are so beautiful!  

*photo by Jagger Photography*

Heather and Grayson, YOU ROCK!  I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos:)